One of the recent innovations is the facility to transact through a mobile phone. To enable this option, an investor has to register his mobile number with the AMC, install the related software available on the Website of the AMC offering this facility and then start transacting.
Following mutual fund houses provides this facility on mobile phone:
1. Reliance Mutual Fund (Link)
- Existing Folio
- User Name & Password for accessing your folio I-Pin
- Permanent Account Number
- Mandate to process Electronic Clearing System (ECS Mandate for execution of purchase transactions only) duly registered.
- KYC Validated(means KYC process successfully done)
This software is Currently available in Android Market (Google Play)
(Link of the application for andriod users)
2. HDFC Mobile
(link of the ngpay moblile application for HDFC Mutual fund)
For Android users you can check ngpay link (Link of ngpay)
- Existing Folio (KYC Validated)
- HPIN (HDFCMF Personal Identification Number).
- GPRS activated in mobile phone
- ngpay application downloaded in mobile phone (click here to download)
How this works:
- Download the ECS/Standing Instructions Form from the site.
- Submit the duly filled and signed form at your nearest UTI Financial Centre. The validation process takes 25 days. After which you will receive the confirmation on your mobile.
- You will receive an SMS confirming the validation of your number for the application.
- You will receive link of mcheck. Open the sms and get the mChek link. Install Mchek
- Mcheck logo will appear to confirm that the application is Installed in your mobile.
- Confirmation that mcheck is successfully installed to proceed for transaction.
4. Birla Mobile Manager