An existing mutual fund investor, who has a User id and Transaction Pin, can avail of this facility by logging in on mutual fund website.Once you have logged in to mutual fund website, click on 'Register for SIP' and follow the instructions which will guide you through the entire process.
- Fill the registration form- SIP Details
- Confirm your registration
- Registration of Biller in your Net Banking Account
- Login to your banks website and register Mutual fund as a Biller.
Note your SIP Registration Number (SRN)/Unique Registration Number (URN) for future reference
- Please complete your SIP registration with your bank within 10 days from today.
- The SRN will be invalid if the registration on your bank's website is not completed within the specified period.
- If the SIP registration with your bank is not completed by you, units created in your folio for the aforesaid SIP, if any, will be reversed.
- To add an AutoPay Instruction for a biller, Click on 'Set'
- To modify or to delete an existing AutoPay instruction, click on 'Modify'
- Addition of AutoPay Instruction for a biller or any modification of AutoPay (change or deletion of existing instructions) will be effective from the next billing cycle/payment.
- For AutoPay setup for 'Presentment' and 'Presentment & Payment' type of billers, the bills will be paid 4 days prior to the due date.
- For payment type of billers, AutoPay will be enabled for the amount specified by you and will be paid on the date as specified at the time of setting up the AutoPay instruction.