to the AMC / RTA.
and the Mutual Fund Units in your demat account will be credited.
1. It is mandatory to mention the ISIN* (International Securities Identification Number) of the Mutual Fund schemes while filling up the CRF
2. Submit Separate CRF for each folio number.
3. If mutual fund units are in locked-in and free under the same ISIN, in such case You will be required to submit a separate CRF for locked-in and free units if
such Mutual Fund Units (represented by Statement of Account) are held under
the same ISIN.
4. The name and pattern of the holding must be same in demat account and Statement of Account.
How to Purchase and sale after mutual fund units converted in demat form
- Obtain Redemption Form (RF) from your DP.
- Fill-up the RF form and submit it to your DP.
- After due verification, your DP will execute electronic redemption request, which will be electronically forwarded to the AMC / RTA
- The AMC / RTA will verify the redemption request and if in order, confirm the electronic request and make the payment as per your bank account details available in your demat account.
- You will receive single transaction statement from your DP, which will
display all the securities and Mutual Fund Units held in your demat account.
- You will get consolidated and updated portfolio view of all your holdings across stock and mutual funds and it makes monitoring various investments much easier.
- Single entity to be notified in case of change in details like change in bank details, address, or nomination details and