With help of E Payout Facility you will enjoy benefits of Instant Credit to your Registered bank account in mutual Funds.
To benefit from this facility, you need to provide following information:
Bank Name and Complete Branch Address: Including Pin code
IFSC Code: This is most important and mandatory for RTGS/NEFT funds transfer. This is an 11 digit alphanumeric code now printed on latest cheques, generally near branch address. Alternatively, you may check the same with your bank branch as well.
MICR code, if available: The nine digit code generally available next to cheque number.
- It is secure, fast and a hassle free medium to make payments
- Funds are transferred electronically
- Eliminates dealing in cheque
Benefits of RTGS / NEFT facility:
- Regulated by RBI with strong customer grievance redressal service.
- Electronic funds transfer system. No cheques involved.
- It is secure, quick and hassle free.
- Nation wide facility covering over 63,000 branches of 90 banks.