The individual investors can register upto 5 bank accounts and non-individuals upto 10 bank accounts under a single folio.
The investor has to submit the required form and any one of the following documents in support of the bank account details:
- Cancelled Cheque leaf, or,
- Copy of Bank Statement of recent 3 months, or,
- Copy of Bank pass book containing account number , account holder’s name & address.
For change of new bank account in place of old bank account you require:
A written request duly signed by all investors should be submitted to the nearest mutual fund office, or Investor service center along with the below mentioned supporting documents
The following supporting documents are required:
– Proof of New Bank account
– Proof of Existing Bank account
– Proof of Identity
Any one of the following documents:
– Cancelled cheque (in original) or self attested copy of cheque leaf.
- Self attested copy of bank statement / bank passbook
Self attested copy of any one of the following documents, valid at the time of submission and having photograph of the investor who is requesting for change:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter Identity Card
- Govt Defence Identification Card
- Senior Citizen / Freedom Fighter Card issued by Govt
- Photo Debit Card