1. Passport / UID/Voters Identity Card/Ration Card/Registered Lease or Sale Agreement of Residence/Driving License/Flat Maintenance bill/Insurance Copy.
2. Utility bills like Telephone Bill (only land line), Electricity bill or Gas bill (Not more than 3 months old ).
3. Bank Account Statement/Passbook -Not more than 3 months old.
4. Self-declaration by High Court and Supreme Court judges, giving the new address in respect of their own accounts.
5. Proof of address issued by any of the following: Bank Managers of Scheduled Commercial Banks/Scheduled Co-Operative Bank/ Multinational Foreign Banks/Gazetted Officer/Notary public/ Elected representatives to the Legislative Assembly or Parliament/ Documents issued by any Govt. or Statutory Authority.
6. Identity card/document with address, issued by any of the following: Central/State Government and its Departments, Statutory/Regulatory Authorities, Public Sector Undertakings, Scheduled Commercial Banks, Public Financial Institutions, Colleges affiliated to Universities and Professional Bodies such as ICAI, ICWAI,ICSI,Bar Council etc.,to their Members.
7. For FII/sub account, Power of Attorney given by FII/sub-account to the Custodians (which are duly notarized and/or apostiled or consularised) that gives the registered address should be taken.
8. The proof of address in the name of the spouse may be accepted.
When investor is KYC complaint and want to make changes in address, in such case address is changed only through KYC process that in change in KYC Form.
If you are KYC Compliant through CDSL Ventures Limited ( CVL ), please fill in KYC Details Change Form for Individual( For Change of Address ). You would also require to provide attested copy of the Identity proof and address proof as mentioned on the form. To check if you are KYC complaint visit http://www.cvlindia.com Inquiry on KYC. You need to submit the change of address form and the relevant document at any of Point of Services (POS)
Step 1 Please download and take a print out of the Change details provided in KYC (Individual).
Step 2 Please visit the nearest Branch or Authorized Collection Centre with the following documents:
Filled KYC form. (Please fill the form details and affix your signature.)
Attested PAN card copy + original for verification purposes
Attested Address Proof + original for verification purposes (if in regional/foreign language it needs to be translated into English for submission)