- Buy, redeem and switch units online, which means investors can transact in a quicker and more convenient manner
- View, print or email your account statement, capital gain statement, dividend history, portfolio valuation & transaction details
- Register for systematic transfer plan or a systematic withdrawal plan
- Register for Easy Mobile through our website– to receive SMS transaction alerts and SMS NAV alerts
- View your SIP/SWP/STP transactions including processed and to be processed with payment details
- Add / Remove accounts to your family portfolio using “username” Here,
1. Visit http://www.franklintempletonindia.com/index.asp
Click on Log in ======> Investors=======>Enter Investor Area
2. Click on "Register for online Account access".
You can create online access if you are already invested with Franklin Templeton or New to Franklin Templeton.
3. Verify your resident status
Example: If you are from India, then click on I am not a USA Person :)
4. Enter your Customer Folio or Account Number
5.Verify your account information which is registered in that customer folio
i.e your Pan Number, Bank account Number and select(reply) any one from following that is Pin code, or date of birth or transaction amount, You can proceed further only if you add correct information in this step.
7. Confirmation in your email box
If you had followed above process correctly, you will receive link of confirmation in your email box and click on that link to create your own user name and password. The verification link is active for 7 days, after seven days you need to follow the same steps again to get the email link to validate your account information.
8. Refer Terms and conditions of HPIN Use and Accept
9.Verify your account information again here in this step
This option is for logging out from your user name and password. Always click on log out to come out your user name and password. Please do not close the screen without logging out properly.