Search This Blog

Where to see my Nominee Details in Mutual Fund Account Statements??





As we all know mutual funds houses started sending half yearly account statement for non transacted folio, to keep us updated for our investment in mutual funds. They also request us to update nomination details in that folio if not registered.

Few months back I had applied for mutual fund online access, after access, I got to know that my nomination details were not mentioned in many of my folio's, and till today I was under impression that I have nominee details updated in all my mutual fund investment.

I have good knowledge about mutual fund investment as I am working as Mutual fund Advisor from last 8 years and I know how to read/check mutual fund account statement, so question which surprised me as how this most important information got skipped in my mutual fund investment though I always have habit of checking all the details in my mutual fund account statement.

I guess the problem area is some mutual fund houses don't mention nominee details in mutual fund account statement, so in this situation, how to check nominee details in mutual fund investment???

First where to check details in Mutual Account Statement

If Nominee details are available in account statement, normally information is placed on right/left side of account statement.

Like Example, Mutual fund account statements of HDFC, SBI, PNB, Kotak and Birla Mutual fund













In some Mutual fund Nominee details are mentioned in bottom, like here in this example of Reliance Mutual fund Franklin Templeton Investments.





How to Check Nominee details

1. If nominee details are not available in mutual fund account statement, call mutual fund customer care helpline number, and verify your nomination details.

Refer this:

Toll Free Helpline Numbers of Mutual Funds in India




2. Some mutual fund websites have such option available in website, like in SBI mutual fund website, you can check whether nominee details are registered in your folio or not.
http://www.sbimf.com/Services/View_Nominee_Details.aspx


3. If you have online access to your mutual fund investment, you can check the nominee details by visiting online.

4. The nomination details information will not be available on CAS (Consolidated Account Statement), you need to verify the details individually considering your each and every folio(investment) in mutual fund.




Also refer

Have You Chosen Your Nominee in Mutual Fund Investment!


 Nominee form:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Scan this QR code using a bar code scanner on your smart phone to get instant information about us

Scan this QR code using a bar code scanner on your smart phone to get instant information about us
Investing Can be Interesting & Financial Awareness

Popular Posts

Golden Rules for Investing

Golden Rules for Investing
Golden Rules for Investing