In case if your PPF Account is in one SBI Bank Branch and Saving/Current Account in another SBI Bank Branch then also you can request your SBI Bank Branch and SBI PPF Branch to connect(link) both account in one single user ID.
The Funds Transfer facility enables you to transfer funds within your accounts in the same branch or other branches. To make a funds transfer, you should be an active Internet Banking user with transaction rights.
Amount of Transfer Allowed in Fund Transfer
- Daily limit for Funds Transfer to own Accounts:
- Between Accounts in the same branch: Rs.10 Lacs.
- Between Accounts across branches: Rs.5 Lacs.
- Daily limit for Funds Transfer to PPF Accounts in the same branch or across branches: Rs.1,00,000.
This is subject to a ceiling of Rs.1,00,000, by a maximum 12 deposits, during the Financial Year, for the Principal Amount.
How to go ahead with Fund Transfer
- Just log on to retail section of the Internet Banking site with your credentials
- Select the Funds Transfer link under Payments/Transfers tab.
- You can see all your online debit and credit accounts.
- Select the debit account from which you wish to transfer funds and the credit account into which the amount is to be credited.
- Enter the amount and remarks.
- The remarks will be displayed in your accounts statement for this transaction.
- You will be displayed the last five funds transfer operations on your accounts.
- On confirming the transaction, you will be displayed a confirmation page with the details of the transaction and the option to submit or cancel the funds transfer request.
- A reference number will be generated for your record.
Step by Step Fund Transfer Process
Select the option Funds Transfer
Select the account from which you want to make transfer if more
than one account is linked to your net banking account